• Open play rooms with beds.
• Outdoor shady areas.
• Air conditioned indoor areas.
• Activities that utilize physical and mental energy to relieve weekly boredom.
• Contact with other dogs to build positive self-confidence and enhance social skills.
• Proper behavior and obedience training commands used and reinforced.
• Corrections to inappropriate behaviors.
1. Be sure to check our requirements.
2. Current vaccinations and vet records: Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, Heartworm/Flea/Tick Preventive, Fecal Test
3. Call us at (781)775-1450 to discuss everything and make sure we are currently accepting new members as well as set up the assessment day.
4. Assessment: First day of daycare must be scheduled. Our assessment is conducted during a full day of dog daycare. We only schedule one new family per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for an assessment day, the fee is $50. Contact us to schedule an assessment day.
5. Forms: Download and fill out our enrollment forms below. Either email them with the most recent vet bill or bring them with you on your assessment day and we can make copies.
The assessment day is 50$. The flat day rate is $38 per 12 hours. After your pup has attended 5 days, discounts are available through Pre-Paid Passes.
Drop Off and Pick Up hours: 6:30 - 10 AM and 2 - 6:30 PM.
Once a pack member you do not need to make a reservation for Daycare.